9817 Inglemere Dr.
Bethesda, MD 20817
10 Dell Glen Ave
Lodi, New Jersey 07644
Web site: www.brookline-chemical.com
FOR PIGMENT PRINTING & DYEING
I. PRINTING SPECIALTIES:
SUPERPRINT - SUPER SOFT PIGMENT PRINTING SYSTEM:
High quality, super soft handle, high fastness. Zero formaldehyde, APEO or phthalates.
COMPONENTS OF THE SUPER SOFT SYSTEM:
1. SUPERPRINT 101-PFF: High fastness, ultra soft binder. Near zero formaldehyde version complying with latest European health and environmental legislations. Curable in conventional hot air or RAPID CURE (>1 sec).
2. ANTICROCK SOF-PFF: Specialty softener for pigment printing. Adds lubricityand softness but also improves binder film felxibility. Improves fastness, color depth & brightness. Free of Phthalate, APEO and formaldehyde.
3. AQUABOND PURE: An innovative specialty. Zero-formaldehyde cross linking agent for pigment printing. Improves fastness. Substitutes melamine formaldehyde on equal weight basis. No residual formaldehyde.
4. BROOK PHOTIN 4G: Breakthrough auxiliary. Photo-initiator and superb cross linker for Brookline’s REVOLUTIA-RAPID CURE SYSTEM. Zero formaldehyde. Improves fastness. Applicable in the RAPID CURE as well as conventional hot air cure.
5. BROOKPRINT LIQUID SLF: A compounded unique specialty. Acts as a lubricant and retarder, preventing premature drying and screen blockage in printing, without affecting fastness. Excellent for rotaries or piece printing. Helps wash screens clean. Excellent for hot or dry climate.
6. CLEAR FM-C: Concentrated synthetic thickener for aqueous pigment printing. Ease to handle and use. Higher flow rheology than most synthetic thickeners, allowing for better print penetration into the fabric. This product shows superb runnability while providing excellent color yield and definition.
7. ANTICROCK PD-8: A novelty padding specialty. Improves crock fastness by 1-2 grades. Used in padding or over-printing. No effect on hand. Non yellowing. Brightens prints and improves color yield
8. SYNERGY CONC: High quality concentrated pigment binder
II. REVOLUTIA – RAPID CURE: BREAKTHROUGH TECHNOLOGY IN PIGMENT CURING; WITHOUT HEAT!
RAPID CURE: EQUIMPNENT, CHEMICALS & TECHNOLOGY IN ONE COMPLETE SYSTEM
Brookline’s proprietary, unique new system: Curing pigment prints in less than one second at high speeds by exposure to a unique radiant positioned across the fabric.
High quality prints: Ultra soft hand and superb fastness as compared to conventional heat cured pigment system
95% Savings in energy compared to hot air cure
Highly increased production speeds – doubled to tripled conventional speeds
Drastically reduced emissions. No gas or oil combustion
Eliminated yellowing. No heat process
Easy and quick installation. 1-2 days
Easy mobility within the plant
Proven in millions of meters in production
III. ADDITIONAL PRINTING SPECIALTIES:
1. BROOKLEAR P-1 & P-2: Clear bases for printing metallics, pearlescents, glitter and specialty pigment applications. Exceptional fastness to rubbing, washing and dry cleaning. Superb runnability in rotary, flat and piece printing even in fine mesh screens.
2. COLOR BASE TX: Ready-to-use waterbase clear for deep pigment color prints on dark grounds.
3. BROOKWHITE MS; BROOKWHITE T2: Ready-to-print pure white dispersions. Intense cover of deep-dyed fabrics, with superb rubbing, washing and dry cleaning fastness. Suitable for all types of printing.
4. DELUSTER 1010: Printing specialty. A unique dispersion. Acts as a dulling agent for bright textile surfaces, as polyester, Lycra, polyamide, mercerized cotton. Ultra soft and permanent.
5. HI-GLOSS: Ready to print paste. Produces glossy prints on any fabric surface. Excellent fastness. No calendering necessary. Simple Print-Dry-Cure sequence.
6. SILVERAL: A ready to print, very bright silver paste. Not a pearlescent. Passivated aluminum compound. Produces bright silver prints. Stable in storage. Good fastness.
7. BROOKLEAR PEARL: BROOKLEAR SILVER PEARL and BROOKLEAR GOLD PEARL are aqueous base, high solids, ready to print systems that can be applied by screen printing, (flat ant rotary); roller printing and coating. They produce bright silver or gold prints and can be applied on white or dyed ground fabrics, knitted or woven with superb fastness results.
8. DYE-PRINT: A clear base for printing on cellulosics and polyamide fabrics. When post-dyed it produces darker tone-on-tone shades in printed areas. Can be used for obtaining a tie-dye effect.
9/ BROOKPRINT RESIST CLEAR 105: Ready to print resist system for cellulosics. Used with or without pigments. When post dyed with reactives or directs the areas printed resist coloration, creating a multi-color effect on post-dyed ground colors.
10. STARDUST/SPARKLE: Ready to print glitter pastes for rotary and flat printing. Stable in storage. Produces shimmering glitter effects on all fabrics. Available in silver, gold and crystalline. Ultimate fastness to repeat washing, abrasion and dry cleaning. Can be easily shaded to all colors using conventional pigments.
11. SUPER PUFF SNOW WHITE: Best quality puff for fine mesh printing. Pure white. Excellent fastness to washing and crocking.
12. SUPER PUFF BLACK JACK: Prepared black puff. Excellent deep black shade and good printability in fine mesh. Good fastness. Soft and non-tacky hand.
13. BROOKPRINT RELECTA BASE SB-490: Ready to print paste with reflective spheres.
1. INDIGO PRINT: A specialty water-base, modified blue colorant, printed as pigment, but unlike pigments, produces washdown denim blue (indigo) effects in textile printing/padding, which pigments cannot resemble.
2. NEON PIGMENTS - BROOKPRINT COCENTRATED WATER BASE FLUORESCENTS: 8 SHADES:
NEON YELLOW, ORANGE, PINK, RED, MAGENTA, VIOLET, BLUE, GREEN
3. BROOKLINE THERMO COLORS: Heat sensitive water based pigments. Powder form. Colored when cool, colorless when warm. Applied by Exhaust Dyeing: TENODYE SYSTEM, or by pigment printing.
4. BROOKLINE PHOTO COLORS: Light sensitive pigments. Powder form. Upon exposure to direct sunlight they develop their original shade. They are restored to colorless state when removed from light.
5. PIGMENTS – BROOKPRINT FULL RANGE OF CONCENTRATED WATER BASE PIGMENT DISPERSIONS
V. FABRIC PREPARATION, DYEING & FINIFHING SPECIALTIES:
1. ADIRON TEX-50: Unique UNIVERSAL surfactant & cleaner. Strong wetting, dispersing and emulsifying properties. Used in preparation: desizing, scouring, bleaching, dyeing and post washing. Removes contaminants and waxes as well as unreacted dyes. Excellent wash-off properties of dyestuff printed goods: reactives, disperse, vats. Low foam and biodegradable.
2. BROOKLINE STARCH EATER 305 & BROOKLINE SCOUR SPC: Revolutionary desizing agents that removes starch under alkaline conditions. This product catalyzes and enhances the process in which starch is gelatinized and degraded by NaOH. Not an enzyme. Include in caustic scour, eliminating enzyme desizing step. BROOKLINE SCOUR SPC contains potent and compatible surfactant, eliminating the need for a separate, compatible surfactant.
3. TENO PRIMER ORL: A high performance PIGMENT DYEING pretreat for pigment dyeing of fabrics or garments.
4. BROOKSIL SUPERSOFT: Unique towel finishing softener. Superb soft, luscious hand, instant absorbency, excellent volume, non yellowing
5. BROOKSIL MAX 200: Work horse silicone softener for finishing.
VI. FLAME RETARDANTS:
1. FLAME OUT PE-40: Easy to apply durable flame retardant for polyester fabrics. Used when necessary to pass FR standard NFP701. Can be applied by padding, coating, spraying or exhaust. Displays a soft hand and minimal color change.
2. FLAME OUT NYL: Highly durable flame retardant for nylon/polyamide knitted and woven fabrics. Will impart a soft, colorless finish that is resistant to multiple washes.
VII. SAFE CLEANING FLUIDS:
1. BIO SAFE 65: Environmentally safe fluid. Removes epoxy glue from rotary screen end rings. Renders clean end rings for re-use. Non-evaporative.
2. BIO SAFE 104: Environmentally safe fluid. Spray gun and wipe-on cleaner for screens. Removes hard deposits of pigments and binder for storage or re-use. Effective replacement of harsh solvents such as fluorinated carbons.